Pendulums have been used since the Roman times and even ancient Egypt. It was used for locating items or answering questions
There is an art to using a pendulum and like anything it take time and practice. It is a great way to help you with a problem, or something you may need more clarity with.
A guide to help with using your pendulum
1. Have a clear mind to all thoughts. Relax & Focus
2. Grab your pendulum by the fob, arch your wrist allowing the heaviest end to be a couple of inches from the table/board. You can use a table to support your elbow.
3. Next you need to program your pendulum for example side to side is no & back and forth is yes. or you can use clockwise and anti clockwise. you then need to also program for a maybe answer if required.
4. Next do a couple of simple test questions to make sure you have programmed your pendulum. Examples is my name ———. if you find it is not giving the correct motions re do step 3
5. To program your pendulum source begin with saying “I call upon the higher self, which are aligned with the highest and greatest good for all concerned” this can be said out loud or within yourself.Do what makes you comfortable. Try and ask questions that have a yes or no answer and to be specific.